Wow. Winning the lottery would be a mind blow, and highly unlikely in my case, considering that I've never bought a ticket.
However, for the sake of this exercise ...
- I would pay off the homes and vehicles of my family. All of them. So I reckon that means I'll be giving a lot to the bank. This counts as three.
- Get the old mum sorted out. So give a whack of the money to her.
- I'd like to throw a bit of money at sustainable living organizations. The kind of places that teach people to grow their own food, and use solar power.
- Really? Ten? Okay.
- It would be wonderful to start a facility that ensures that newborns receive kangaroo care and full love and attention for at minimum their first few months.
- I would find a way of introducing meditation and yoga into our schooling system.
- Well, now I'm way over five minutes. And I reckon I've run out of money, so with the last few schekles, I'll take a spin around the world!
- And buy huge birthday presents for those I love.
In response to CM Mayo's D5MWE 7 June: 'Top 10 Gift List' If you won the lottery who and what would you give the money to? List your top ten.